Friday, March 13, 2009

The big (scantily clad) post of progress!

Begin: January 12:
Mason= 164 lbs.
Erika=118 lbs.
March 12: Mason=175 lbs. and Erika=113 lbs.

We are gradually making progress on our new year's goals. We are now two months into our programs and can see some results. We still have quite a ways to go but it has been fun so far. Erika is already stronger than she has ever been but losing fat and Mason is heavier than he has been in six years and tied his best benchpress of 305lbs. again. We are pretty sick of chicken breast and tuna fish but it has felt pretty good to push ourselves, hopefully we can continue since this is almost the midpoint for our goals.

11 comments:

Matt said...

Wow! You guys look great! Good job. You get my vote fittest couple. Keep going. Can't wait to see the end result.

Becca said...

Erika you looked good before but I can see a significant difference in your muscle tone. You both look "solidly" hot ;)

I seriously can't wait to see the end results. I might steal a picture of you and put it on my wall for motivation to hurry and lose all my baby weight once I have her!

Sean and Kyla said...

wow. uhhh...amazing.

Britney said...

Holy COW! I think I will skip my cookie tonight...

You guys look AWESOME! Congrats! I will never try to temp you with a cupcake again :)

Sharon Beesley said...

oh wow erika. you really are superwoman. ERIKA!! so inspiring. i want to work out with you one of these days. maybe like a saturday. you can show me a thing or two while the Rob and Mason watch the kids. will you? like the last weekend of this month? you can use one of my guest passes at the Y. we'll talk about it tomorrow. PLEASE!!

mason you look fab too!! such hard work.

ksanft said...

Looks like you guys have been working really hard. Good for you!

. said...

wow, wow, WOW! You guys should never wear clothes.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Holy hell, Erika! You look freakin' AMAZING! I wish I were there with you to train. I look like crap! You are my inspiration!

APRIL said...

DANG GURL, ARE YOU A BODY BUILDER NOW? COULD YOU GIVE ME SOME TIPS? YOU LOOK HOT!!!!

emcghee said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I love it, I SO appreciate the work it takes to get there. The discipline with your diet is even more impressive! You both look GREAT!

Lillie said...

midpoint? ok, what am I missing? Is this a joke? HOW on EARTH could your goals be loftier than THAT!! Have you seen that picture of yourself? You're a fitness model. UNbelieveable. I thought the before was amazing... my jaw hit the floor when I scrolled down. What are you doing?? P90x? do tell. Not that I'll ever be able to stick to chicken and tuna... but -- holy cow Erika.

hit counter html code