Sean and Kyla really did it, they got married on Sat. The sealing was so beautiful. They both looked amazing! I am so happy for them and excited for all the adventures they are going to experience. Congrats Sista and bruddah Sean!
Here are a few photos out of hundreds from the temple and reception.
Presenting Sean and Kyla Christensen
So Cute!
The Siblings
The whole family after the Temple ceremony
Miya, Kennedy, and Emi
Beautiful Kyla and the little girls
Sara and Brendon such a great couple!
(this pic is mostly for you Sharon j/k)
Kyla and Sean's Diner Reception
Kara, Kyla, hot mamma Nani, and Erika
Kara, Kelly, Buddy, and Erika
Stever, Pierco, Kevin, and Mikey (aka: Stud Dude)
Emi drinking a soda
Our cousin Heather sang "Angel Baby" while Brendon accompanied her...they sounded so GOOD!
All the kiddos dancing as Brendon rocks the reception with an awesome rendition of "Unchained Melody"
Mommy and Miya
Our 50's Family Picture
6 comments:
AWESOME! Holy cow that is one cool reception!
a. sean and kyla=perfecto
b. your family 50's pic is amazing. red lipstick should be your signature look.
c. oh brendon. what will it take to dedicate/sing a song to me?
Thank you sooo much for posting this! I love remembering how awesome the whole weekend actually turned out! Thanks to you guys and all the sibs for amazing support and vision and creativity! It was so fun and fabulous. And YES! You do look fantastic in red liptstick. I'm rather loving that look now...: )
Great pictures, thanks for posting this...it truly was such an amazing day! It was soooo great having you guys there, ah, finally married. I'm so loving it!
So weird that she is married! I'm going to miss her in Las Vegas!
You guys always have such a fun time! You look smokin' too Erika!
Post a Comment