Tuesday, June 8, 2010

7 Weeks Pregnant

Yup you read that right. I'm Pregnant! Never thought this day would come. We're all super excited about having a new baby come into our family. The girls are especially excited. I would love to have a boy, but 3 girls would be fun too. Mason wants another girl, Emi said she wants a brother and Miya wants another sister....we'll see.

So, now that I'm pregnant I guess that's something to blog about. I'm really nervous to see my body transform again, but also kind of determined to stay fit during this pregnancy, so it wont be so hard to get my body back. I still have that future goal to compete in Figure, but who knows?

At 7 weeks, I've started the dreaded stage of my pregnancies. In the past I've lost 10-15 lbs, just because I couldn't keep anything down. This time, I'm feeling nauseous, but have been eating a lot more. As long as I force my self to keep eating I feel okay. I just need to eat more healthy foods, otherwise I'll be 150lbs before I know it.

I thought it might be fun to take pictures every month and slowly watch my abs disappear and the rest of my body inflate. So here I am.....7 weeks.

11 comments:

Kendra said...

Hot mama!! I am soooo excited!!!! Congrats! I can't wait to watch you on this prego journey, I love you sista!!

Sean and Kyla said...

I agree with the above comment! lol. You always look great pregnant and unpregnant (that's not a word but I'm using it) You are so beautiful Erika!

Anderson's said...

Congratulations!! Your body is amazing. What are you guys doing this summer? Call me if you are in Vegas I would love to see you!

. said...

WOOT!!! Congratulations! I can just imagine three little girls running around.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Congratulations again, Erika!!! I am so exciting, and you seriously are so amazing fit and beautiful! I am excited for this baby, and you know you're gonna be back to your ab rockin' self the minute after you give birth! You are so determined woman! I love you and congrats again!

APRIL said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU LOOK SUPER HOT, I WANT TO LOOK LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!! ANYWAYS, TRY DRINKING SOY MILK FOR THE NAUSEA, IT HELPED ME OUT A TON.

Chris Fullmer said...

No way! Yippee! I am so excited for you & the rest of the fam. Hope you are feeling well. You look gorgeous as always. We are anxious to get together again! Talk to you soon. Love, Fenna

Kelly Jensen said...

We are so excited for you! Love the idea of the monthly pictures. Wish I would have done that. I have been taking weekly pics since I was about 21 weeks... things change quickly at that point:) Youre beautiful! Congrats!

Lillie said...

You bring out the greenest part of me. I shouldn't admit it--- but I want to throw my new imac out the window. I'm 11 weeks… and look like I ate you. You are UNbelievable.

Congrats!

Widiger Family said...

I'm sooo behind a whole lot of blogs, been quite busy with 3 kids and school and all). Let me just say YAhooooo!!!!! Congrats on the pregnancy. You are so fit, I don't doubt you'll stay that way with this little one. You were always a cute pregnant lady!!!

emcghee said...

Thats awesome! Congrats to you and Mason! I love that picture of you! You inspire me with your workout and diet dedication.

hit counter html code